Day 1: Arrival at Paro
Day 2: Thimphu
Day 3: Thimphu to Trongsa
Day 4: Trongsa to Bumthang
Day 5: Bumthang, Sumthrang monastery
Day 6: Sumthrang
Day 7: Sumthrang to Punakha
Day 8: Punakha to Paro
Day 9: Paro (Tigers Nest)
Day 10: Departure
Bhutan is a land of demons and spirits, steeped in mysticism and rituals and will have you gasping in wonder at its unspoiled natural beauty.
- Highlights of this yoga and retreat adventure tour are the regular yoga classes that help an individual to re-energize their body, mind and soul.
- You will be taught different yoga posture in different yoga session. This tour does not only include recreational activity, you can also visit some of the spectacular Dzong and monasteries of this stunning country.
- You will also be taken to the trails of central Bhutan to view the rich agricultural landscapes of the countryside, walking through villages of traditional houses with rows of ethereal prayer flags blowing in the breeze, and experience the cultures and customs of these gentle people.
- This Bhutan yoga retreat tour weaves together the best of the country’s culture and nature as you explore ancient fortresses and temples, mingle with monks and hang prayer flags, ride the rapids. You can visit some of the world’s most scenic destinations and the idyllic nature of Bhutan, with its beautiful waterfalls, majestic mountains, and breathtaking views that will leave you feeling awe.
Detailed Tour itineraries are available on request as to maintain the exclusivity of the tours
- Private guided Tour
- Visas for Bhutan
- Airport transfers
- Daily 3 meals (B/L/D) at designated restaurants or hotels
- Accommodation at 3 star hotel
- A qualified & licensed English-speaking guide
- An experienced driver
- A tour vehicle
- Entry fees & road permits
- Government fee, royalty, taxes & surcharges
- Mineral bottled water
- Full service & assistance before, during and after your Bhutan trip
What's Not Included
- Travel Insurance
- Flight into Bhutan via Drukair/Bhutan Airlines (can be arranged with us)
- Luxury hotel stay
- Meals at 4-5 stars restaurants
- Tips for the guide and driver
- Alcoholic drink
- Expenditure of personal WELLNESS
Most tours are customized for private travel according to your preferences and dates. We can easily customize your Bhutan tour to spend more in the places doing the activities that you are interested in. Click below to tell us what you’re looking for: