Day 1: Arrival at Paro, Paro-Thimphu
Day 3:Thimphu to Punakha
Day 5:Punakha to Paro
A traditional Bhutanese wedding includes a number of religious rites performed by Buddhist monks and lamas as well as a range of optional elaborate local features such as fertility blessing and masked dances. It can also include western elements such as ring exchange. This Feature Tour also visits significant historical and sacred sites throughout the western valleys of Paro, Thimphu and Punakha.
- Visit a rural village to enjoy traditional Losar food, singing, dancing.
- Experience traditional Losar games dha (archery), khuru (darts) and degoer (flat stone throwing).
- Discover some of the most sacred Buddhist monasteries and temples in the Himalaya.
- Explore cultural attractions including medieval fortresses (Dzongs), markets and museums.
- Hike up to the famous Taktsang Monastery, perched on a cliff 900m above the valley floor.
- Marvel at the elaborate and ancient wall paintings and carvings in Dzongs and temples.
- Traverse beautiful landscapes from lush valleys to dense forests.
- Incorporate a Value-Added Option such as a cooking lesson or meditation session with a monk.
Detailed Tour itineraries are available on request as to maintain the exclusivity of the tours.
- Private guided Tour
- Visas for Bhutan
- Airport transfers
- Daily 3 meals (B/L/D) at designated restaurants or hotels
- Accommodation at 3 star hotel
- A qualified & licensed English-speaking guide
- An experienced driver
- A tour vehicle
- Entry fees & road permits
- Government fee, royalty, taxes & surcharges
- Mineral bottled water
- Full service & assistance before, during and after your Bhutan trip
What's Not Included
- Travel Insurance
- Flight into Bhutan via Drukair/Bhutan Airlines (can be arranged with us)
- Luxury hotel stay
- Meals at 4-5 stars restaurants
- Tips for the guide and driver
- Alcoholic drink
- Expenditure of personal WELLNESS
Most tours are customized for private travel according to your preferences and dates. We can easily customize your Bhutan tour to spend more in the places doing the activities that you are interested in. Click below to tell us what you’re looking for: