- Day 01: Arrive Paro
- Day 02: Thimphu – Punakha
- Day 03: Punakha – Bumthang
- Day 04: Bumthang
- Day 05: Bumthang – Prepation Day
- Day 06: Start Tour of Dragon
- Day 07: Thimphu
- Day 08: Thimphu -Paro
- Day 09: Paro
- Day 10: Departure
- Cycle through mixed forests, pasturelands and valleys dotted with villages rich in culture.
- Ride down mountains with exhilarating drops of thousands of metres.
- Challenge yourself with surmounting high passes of over 3000 metres.
- Drive over high mountain passes affording sensational views of the Himalayan peaks.
- Traverse beautiful landscapes from lush valleys to dense forests.
Detailed Tour itineraries are available on request as to maintain the exclusivity of the tours.
- Private guided Tour
- Visas for Bhutan
- Airport transfers
- Daily 3 meals (B/L/D) at designated restaurants or hotels
- Accommodation at 3 star hotel
- A qualified & licensed English-speaking guide
- An experienced driver
- A tour vehicle
- Entry fees & road permits
- Government fee, royalty, taxes & surcharges
- Mineral bottled water
- Full service & assistance before, during and after your Bhutan trip
What's Not Included
- Travel Insurance
- Flight into Bhutan via Drukair/Bhutan Airlines (can be arranged with us)
- Luxury hotel stay
- Meals at 4-5 stars restaurants
- Tips for the guide and driver
- Alcoholic drink
- Expenditure of personal WELLNESS
Most tours are customized for private travel according to your preferences and dates. We can easily customize your Bhutan tour to spend more in the places doing the activities that you are interested in. Click below to tell us what you’re looking for: