Day 01: Arrive Paro
Day 02: Paro Sightseeing ( Hike to Tiers Nest)
Day 03: Thimphu Sightseeing
Day 04: Thimphu-Punakha
Day 05: Punakha – Trongsa
Day 06: Trongsa – Bumthang
Day 07-08: Bumthang Sightseeing
Day 09: Bumthang – Mongar
Day 10: Mongar – Trashigang via Trashiyangtse
Day 11: Trashigang
Day 12: Trashigang – Samdrup Jongkhar
Day 13: Depart Bhutan
- Marvel at the glorious architecture of ancient times, either in evocative states of ruin, or fastidiously restored to its original glory.
- Journey through pristine nature, capturing the traverse beautiful landscapes from lush valleys to dense forests.
- Discover villages, markets and meet the indigenous people, get a glimpse into the life of happy people.
- Experience the beauty of the famous Taktsang Monastery also known as Tiger’s Nest, perched on a cliff 900m above the valley.
Detailed Tour itineraries are available on request as to maintain the exclusivity of the tours.
- Private guided Tour
- Visas for Bhutan
- Airport transfers
- Daily 3 meals (B/L/D) at designated restaurants or hotels
- Accommodation at 3 star hotel
- A qualified & licensed English-speaking guide
- An experienced driver
- A tour vehicle
- Entry fees & road permits
- Government fee, royalty, taxes & surcharges
- Mineral bottled water
- Full service & assistance before, during and after your Bhutan trip
What's Not Included
- Travel Insurance
- Flight into Bhutan via Drukair/Bhutan Airlines (can be arranged with us)
- Luxury hotel stay
- Meals at 4-5 stars restaurants
- Tips for the guide and driver
- Alcoholic drink
- Expenditure of personal WELLNESS
Most tours are customized for private travel according to your preferences and dates. We can easily customize your Bhutan tour to spend more in the places doing the activities that you are interested in. Click below to tell us what you’re looking for: