Day 1: Arrival at Paro, Drive to Thimphu
Day 2: Thimphu
Day 3: Thimphu to Punakha
Day 4: Punakha to Phobjikha
Day 5: Phobjikha to Punakha
Day 6: Punakha to Gasa
Day 7: Gasa
Day 8: Gasa
Day 9: Gasa to Punakha
Day 10: Punakha to Paro
Day 11: Paro sight sightseeing
Day 12: Paro (Excursion to Tigers lair)
Day 13: Departure
- Bhutan Hot Spring Therapy Tour will give you an idea how Himalayan Hot springs therapy trip are well known for curative properties. They are found in many places in Bhutan and have been used for centuries to cure the Bhutanese of various ailments ranging from arthritis, body aches, to even sinuses.
- It is during winter that Bhutanese visit the well-known hot springs. Gasa Tshachus or Gasa hot spring in western Bhutan is situated close to the banks of the Mo chu river. It is popular amongst Bhutanese. The Gasa hot springs are frequented not just by the people but even wild animals such as the Takin.
- Getting to Gasa hot spring is about ten hours trek from Punakha district or one can choose to travel half way by vehicle till a village called Damji. From Damji is about six hours trek till Gasa hot spring through beautiful hills of pine and oak forests.
- The route also takes us through small villages, bamboo forests and small streams. On reaching a pass one can see a beautiful view of Gasa dzong(fortress) seated below snow covered mountain.
Detailed Tour Itineraries are available on request as to maintain the exclusivity of the tours.
- Private guided Tour
- Visas for Bhutan
- Airport transfers
- Daily 3 meals (B/L/D) at designated restaurants or hotels
- Accommodation at 3 star hotel
- A qualified & licensed English-speaking guide
- An experienced driver
- A tour vehicle
- Entry fees & road permits
- Government fee, royalty, taxes & surcharges
- Mineral bottled water
- Full service & assistance before, during and after your Bhutan trip
What's Not Included
- Travel Insurance
- Flight into Bhutan via Drukair/Bhutan Airlines (can be arranged with us)
- Luxury hotel stay
- Meals at 4-5 stars restaurants
- Tips for the guide and driver
- Alcoholic drink
- Expenditure of personal WELLNESS
Most tours are customized for private travel according to your preferences and dates. We can easily customize your Bhutan tour to spend more in the places doing the activities that you are interested in. Click below to tell us what you’re looking for: