Day 01: Arrival at Paro
Day 02: Start of Trek
Day 03: Trek
Day 04: Trek
Day 05: Trek
Day 06: Trek
Day 07: Trek
Day 08: End of Trek, Thimphu
Day 09: Departure
The Dagala Thousand Lakes Trek passes through a stunning variety of scenery set to a backdrop of magnificent mountains. It is a moderate trek with mostly short trekking days, but includes a few steep climbs.
- Experience fabulous views of snow-capped mountains and embark on the thrills of Himalayan trek routes.
- Traverse beautiful landscapes from lush valleys to dense forests.
- Discover Bhutan’s unique culture up-close with farmhouse visits and village excursions.
- Experience the medieval ambience of nomad lifestyles.
- Unwind at a yak herder’s camp with hot butter tea.
Detailed Tour itineraries are available on request as to maintain the exclusivity of the tours.
- Private guided Tour
- Visas for Bhutan
- Airport transfers
- Daily 3 meals (B/L/D) at designated restaurants or hotels
- Accommodation at 3 star hotel
- A qualified & licensed English-speaking guide
- An experienced driver
- A tour vehicle
- Entry fees & road permits
- Government fee, royalty, taxes & surcharges
- Mineral bottled water
- Full service & assistance before, during and after your Bhutan trip
What's Not Included
- Travel Insurance
- Flight into Bhutan via Drukair/Bhutan Airlines (can be arranged with us)
- Luxury hotel stay
- Meals at 4-5 stars restaurants
- Tips for the guide and driver
- Alcoholic drink
- Expenditure of personal WELLNESS
Most tours are customized for private travel according to your preferences and dates. We can easily customize your Bhutan tour to spend more in the places doing the activities that you are interested in. Click below to tell us what you’re looking for: