Day 1: Arrival at Paro then drive to Thimphu
Day 2: Thimphu
Day 3: Thimphu to Punakha
Day 4: Punakha to Phobjikha
Day 5: Phobjikha to Punakha
Day 6: Punakha to Paro
Day 7: Paro ( Tigers Lair)
Day 8: Departure
- Bhutan’s pristine environment, scenic beauty and being away from the hustle and bustle from every day life provide the very unique and exotic destination to host conferences or MICE tourism in Bhutan.
- Bhutan remains one of the safest places in the world for any visitor.
- Bhutan is rated as the happiest country in Asia and is based on the philosophy of “Gross National Happiness”
- With the growth of infrastructural facilities of high end hotels in Bhutan, we can cater to Annual Corporate Meetings, Seminars, Incentive Holidays, challenging team building and educational school exchange programs.!
We have well-coordinated links with the local and luxury hotels or other the suppliers for organizing conferences or MICE Tourism in Bhutan. We are specialized in this field and we have coordinated many international and local conferences and many others in the Kingdom of Bhutan. Our dedicated staff will coordinate and go that extra mile in making your event an unforgettable experience and a successful one.
Along with your MICE events, a wide range of activities can be organized to delight the clients. Some of the suggestions are underlined below:
- Picnic by the riverside.
- Rafting in Punakha.
- Cycling from Dochula pass to Punakha.
- Game of Archery.
- Gala meal events at Bespoke outdoor locations.
- Football match at night in Chamlingthang Stadium.
- City’s nightlife at local hangouts ( Friday and Saturday open till 1.00 am).
- Indoor party (Most of the hotel allows parties till 11.00 pm as per law).
- Nature walks and day hikes.
- Arrival and departure experiences with Monks.
- Lightening of Butter lamps in the monastery.
- A session with Spiritual Gurus and Talk on Gross National Happiness.
- Organization of meeting with government agencies of particular interest.
- Charity events for local NGOs.
- Sightseeing highlighting points of Interest.
Detailed Tour Itineraries are available on request as to maintain the exclusivity of the tours.
- Private guided Tour
- Visas for Bhutan
- Airport transfers
- Daily 3 meals (B/L/D) at designated restaurants or hotels
- Accommodation at 3 star hotel
- A qualified & licensed English-speaking guide
- An experienced driver
- A tour vehicle
- Entry fees & road permits
- Government fee, royalty, taxes & surcharges
- Mineral bottled water
- Full service & assistance before, during and after your Bhutan trip
What's Not Included
- Travel Insurance
- Flight into Bhutan via Drukair/Bhutan Airlines (can be arranged with us)
- Luxury hotel stay
- Meals at 4-5 stars restaurants
- Tips for the guide and driver
- Alcoholic drink
- Expenditure of personal WELLNESS
Most tours are customized for private travel according to your preferences and dates. We can easily customize your Bhutan tour to spend more in the places doing the activities that you are interested in. Click below to tell us what you’re looking for: