- Day 01: Arrive Paro
- Day 02: Thimphu – Punakha
- Day 03: Punakha ,White Water Rafting
- Day 04: Punakha to Thimphu
- Day 05: Thimphu Sightseeing
- Day 06: Thimphu to Paro
- Day 07: Paro
- Day 08 : Departure
- Explore some of the most sacred Buddhist monasteries and the ancient temples.
- Marvel at the glorious architecture of ancient times, either in evocative states of ruin, or fastidiously restored to its original glory.
- Journey through pristine nature, capturing the traverse beautiful landscapes from lush valleys to dense forests.
- Discover villages, markets and meet the indigenous people, get a glimpse into the life of happy people.
- Experience the beauty of the famous Taktsang Monastery also known as Tiger’s Nest, perched on a cliff 900m above the valley.
- Relive the history of Bhutan by visiting a 16th century Ugyen Chholing Palace complex, 14th century Tang Rimochen Lhakhang where Guru Rinpoche meditated and Mebar Tsho (Burning Lake), where some of Guru Rinpoche’s treasures were found in the 15th century by the famous treasure discover Pema Lingpa.
- Journey to the rugged, remote and seldom visited Eastern Districts.
- Explore Bhutan’s central valleys, rich with ancient historical and sacred Buddhist sites.
Detailed Tour itineraries are available on request as to maintain the exclusivity of the tours.
- Private guided Tour
- Visas for Bhutan
- Airport transfers
- Daily 3 meals (B/L/D) at designated restaurants or hotels
- Accommodation at 3 star hotel
- A qualified & licensed English-speaking guide
- An experienced driver
- A tour vehicle
- Entry fees & road permits
- Government fee, royalty, taxes & surcharges
- Mineral bottled water
- Full service & assistance before, during and after your Bhutan trip
What's Not Included
- Travel Insurance
- Flight into Bhutan via Drukair/Bhutan Airlines (can be arranged with us)
- Luxury hotel stay
- Meals at 4-5 stars restaurants
- Tips for the guide and driver
- Alcoholic drink
- Expenditure of personal WELLNESS
Most tours are customized for private travel according to your preferences and dates. We can easily customize your Bhutan tour to spend more in the places doing the activities that you are interested in. Click below to tell us what you’re looking for: