The newly opened valleys of Nabji and Korphu have the reputation of being ecologically well-endowed. It is estimated that the region, preserved under strict Bhutanese conservation laws, harbors a minimum of 395 species of birds, including the rare and beautiful Rufous Necked Hornbill.
|Name of Trip
||Essence of Bhutan
||14 Days 13 Nights
||Hotels and Resorts
- Day 01: Arrive Paro
- Day 02: Paro Sightseeing
- Day 03: Thimphu Sightseeing
- Day 04: Thimphu-Punakha
- Day 05: Punakha – Trongsa
- Day 06: Trongsa – Bumthang
- Day 07: Bumthang Sightseeing
- Day 08: Bumthang Sightseeing & drive to Trongsa
- Day 09: Trongsa
- Day 10: Trongsa – Phobjikha
- Day 11: Phobjikha – Thimphu
- Day 12: Thimphu Sightseeing – drive to Paro
- Day 13: Excursion to Taktsang Monastery
- Day 14: Depart Bhutan
- Explore some of the most sacred Buddhist monasteries and the ancient temples.
- Marvel at the glorious architecture of ancient times, either in evocative states of ruin, or fastidiously restored to its original glory.
- Journey through pristine nature, capturing the traverse beautiful landscapes from lush valleys to dense forests.
- Discover villages, markets and meet the indigenous people, get a glimpse into the life of happy people.
- Experience the beauty of the famous Taktsang Monastery also known as Tiger’s Nest, perched on a cliff 900m above the valley.
Detailed Tour itineraries are available on request as to maintain the exclusivity of the tours.
|(March-May & September-November)
||(December-February & June-August)
|Please inquire for a custom quote. The price is customized based on travel dates and other custom preferences.
What's Not Included
- Private guided Tour
- Visas for Bhutan
- Airport transfers
- Daily 3 meals (B/L/D) at designated restaurants or hotels
- Accommodation at 3 star hotel
- A qualified & licensed English-speaking guide
- An experienced driver
- A tour vehicle
- Entry fees & road permits
- Government fee, royalty, taxes & surcharges
- Mineral bottled water
- Full service & assistance before, during and after your Bhutan trip
- Travel Insurance
- Flight into Bhutan via Drukair/Bhutan Airlines (can be arranged with us)
- Luxury hotel stay
- Meals at 4-5 stars restaurants
- Tips for the guide and driver
- Alcoholic drink
- Expenditure of personal WELLNESS
Most tours are customized for private travel according to your preferences and dates. We can easily customize your Bhutan tour to spend more in the places doing the activities that you are interested in. Click below to tell us what you're looking for: