Built by Shabdrung Ngawang Namgyal in 1646, this dzong now houses Paro’s monk body and the offices of the civil administration and is symbolic as the religious and secular center of all affairs of the valley.
|Name of Trip
||Druk Yul Tour
||06 Days 05 Nights
||Hotels and Resorts
- Day 01: Bangkok/Delhi/Kolkatta-Paro-Thimphu
- Day 02: Thimphu-Punakha
- Day 03: Punakha-Gangtey
- Day 04: Gangtey-Thimphu
- Day 05: Thimphu-Paro-Hike to Tigers Nest
- Day 06: Departure
- Explore some of the most sacred Buddhist monasteries and the ancient temples.
- Marvel at the glorious architecture of ancient times, either in evocative states of ruin, or fastidiously restored to its original glory.
- Journey through pristine nature, capturing the traverse beautiful landscapes from lush valleys to dense forests.
- Discover villages, markets and meet the indigenous people, get a glimpse into the life of happy people.
- Experience the beauty of the famous Taktsang Monastery also known as Tiger’s Nest, perched on a cliff 900m above the valley.
Detailed Tour itineraries are available on request as to maintain the exclusivity of the tours.
|(March-May & September-November)
||(December-February & June-August)
|Please inquire for a custom quote. The price is customized based on travel dates and other custom preferences.
What's Not Included
- Private guided Tour
- Visas for Bhutan
- Airport transfers
- Daily 3 meals (B/L/D) at designated restaurants or hotels
- Accommodation at 3 star hotel
- A qualified & licensed English-speaking guide
- An experienced driver
- A tour vehicle
- Entry fees & road permits
- Government fee, royalty, taxes & surcharges
- Mineral bottled water
- Full service & assistance before, during and after your Bhutan trip
- Travel Insurance
- Flight into Bhutan via Drukair/Bhutan Airlines (can be arranged with us)
- Luxury hotel stay
- Meals at 4-5 stars restaurants
- Tips for the guide and driver
- Alcoholic drink
- Expenditure of personal WELLNESS
Most tours are customized for private travel according to your preferences and dates. We can easily customize your Bhutan tour to spend more in the places doing the activities that you are interested in. Click below to tell us what you're looking for: