Trekking in Bhutan is a unique experience that allows a traveller toget off the beaten track and on to the wondrous landscapes of Himalaya. Treks in Bhutan are also famous for the majestic view of the Himalayan peaks that provides a sense of awe and wonder and a point of contemplation for trekkers along the way. Almost all the treks offer a combination of natural discovery and an insight into the country’s delicate and unique life style. Many of the trails take walker past remote and ancient monasteries, through deep forests, and close to villages.
|Name of Trip
||Soi Yaksa Trek
||11 Nights/ 12 Days
||Hotels and Resorts
- Day 01: Arrival at Paro
- Day 02: Start of Trek
- Day 03: Trek
- Day 04: Trek
- Day 05: Trek
- Day 06: Trek
- Day 07: Trek
- Day 08: Trek
- Day 09: Trek
- Day 10: End of Trek
- Day 11: Thimphu
- Day 12: Departure
Soi Yaksa trek is yet another beautiful and thrilling treks in Bhutan. The Trek highlights the great diversity that the Bhutanese landscape has to offer. You will pass through thick pine forests, scattered hamlets and alpine meadows that lead to the high pastureland where yak herders graze their animals.The trek is filled with beautiful scenery with some climbs as high as 4700 m.
- Experience fabulous views of snow-capped mountains and embark on the thrills of Himalayan trek routes.
- Traverse beautiful landscapes from lush valleys to dense forests.
- Discover Bhutan’s unique culture up-close with farmhouse visits and village excursions.
- Experience the medieval ambience of nomad lifestyles.
- Unwind at a yak herder’s camp with hot butter tea.
Detailed Tour itineraries are available on request as to maintain the exclusivity of the tours.
|(March-May & Sept-Oct)
- USD 3,239 for 1 person traveller
- USD 3,129 per person for 2 person travellers
- USD 2,799 per person for group with 3 or more
What's Not Included
- Private guided Tour
- Visas for Bhutan
- Airport transfers
- Daily 3 meals (B/L/D) at designated restaurants or hotels
- Accommodation at 3 star hotel
- A qualified & licensed English-speaking guide
- An experienced driver
- A tour vehicle
- Entry fees & road permits
- Government fee, royalty, taxes & surcharges
- Mineral bottled water
- Full service & assistance before, during and after your Bhutan trip
- Travel Insurance
- Flight into Bhutan via Drukair/Bhutan Airlines (can be arranged with us)
- Luxury hotel stay
- Meals at 4-5 stars restaurants
- Tips for the guide and driver
- Alcoholic drink
- Expenditure of personal WELLNESS
Most tours are customized for private travel according to your preferences and dates. We can easily customize your Bhutan tour to spend more in the places doing the activities that you are interested in. Click below to tell us what you're looking for:
Related Trekking Expeditio