Day 1: Arrival at Paro
Day 2: Paro to Thimphu
Day 3: Thimphu to Punakha
Day 4: Punakha to Phobjikha
Day 5: Phobjikha to Thimphu
Day 6:Thimphu to Paro
Day 7: Paro ( Hike to Tigers Nest)
Day 8: Departure
- An agricultural is still one of the major sources of livelihood among the Bhutanese people and a farm-stay will give you an excellent glimpse into the day-to-day life of typical Bhutanese family.
You’ll be able to observe age old Bhutanese farming traditions as the family goes about its daily tasks. You will enjoy delicious home-cooked meals and the unparalleled hospitality of a Bhutanese host.
- All officially sanctioned an listed Farm-stays are located in the gorgeous Bhutanese countryside amidst lush farmland far from noise and crowds of population centers.
In order to experience a traditional life, electricity and running water are not available at Farm-Stays. Hot water can be provided by the family but will be served in a wash basin/bowl.
Detailed Tour Itineraries are available on request as to maintain the exclusivity of the tours.
- Private guided Tour
- Visas for Bhutan
- Airport transfers
- Daily 3 meals (B/L/D) at designated restaurants or hotels
- Accommodation at 3 star hotel
- A qualified & licensed English-speaking guide
- An experienced driver
- A tour vehicle
- Entry fees & road permits
- Government fee, royalty, taxes & surcharges
- Mineral bottled water
- Full service & assistance before, during and after your Bhutan trip
What's Not Included
- Travel Insurance
- Flight into Bhutan via Drukair/Bhutan Airlines (can be arranged with us)
- Luxury hotel stay
- Meals at 4-5 stars restaurants
- Tips for the guide and driver
- Alcoholic drink
- Expenditure of personal WELLNESS
Most tours are customized for private travel according to your preferences and dates. We can easily customize your Bhutan tour to spend more in the places doing the activities that you are interested in. Click below to tell us what you’re looking for: