Festival Dates: 11 -13th October 2016
The Thimphu Tsechus one of the grandest of Bhutan’s festivals and attracts the largest audience. Featuring dances performed by trained monks and laymen in amazing masks and costumes, Tsechus (festivals) are one of the best ways to experience the ancient living culture of Bhutan. This festival also provides a great opportunity to witness locals gathered in their finest attires in a celebration of their culture and faith.
|Name of Trip
||6 Nights/ 7 Days
||11th to 13th October 2016
||Hotels and Resorts
- Day 01: Arrival at Paro – Thimphu
- Day 02: Thimphu
- Day 03: Thimphu
- Day 04: Thimphu – Punakha
- Day 05: Punakha –Paro
- Day 06: Paro
- Day 07: Departure
- Experience the mesmerising colourful festivals, featuring ancient mask dances performed by trained monks.
- Explore some of the most sacred Buddhist monasteries and the ancient temples.
- Marvel at the glorious architecture of ancient times, either in evocative states of ruin, or fastidiously restored to its original glory.
- Journey through pristine nature, capturing the traverse beautiful landscapes from lush valleys to dense forests.
- Experience the beauty of the famous Taktsang Monastery also known as Tiger’s Nest, perched on a cliff 900m above the valley.
Detailed Tour itineraries are available on request as to maintain the exclusivity of the tours.
- USD 1,789 for 1 person traveller
- USD 1,729 per person for 2 person travellers
- USD 1,549 per person for group with 3 or more
What's Not Included
- Private guided Tour
- Visas for Bhutan
- Airport transfers
- Daily 3 meals (B/L/D) at designated restaurants or hotels
- Accommodation at 3 star hotel
- A qualified & licensed English-speaking guide
- An experienced driver
- A tour vehicle
- Entry fees & road permits
- Government fee, royalty, taxes & surcharges
- Mineral bottled water
- Full service & assistance before, during and after your Bhutan trip
- Travel Insurance
- Flight into Bhutan via Drukair/Bhutan Airlines (can be arranged with us)
- Luxury hotel stay
- Meals at 4-5 stars restaurants
- Tips for the guide and driver
- Alcoholic drink
- Expenditure of personal WELLNESS
Most tours are customized for private travel according to your preferences and dates. We can easily customize your Bhutan tour to spend more in the places doing the activities that you are interested in. Click below to tell us what you're looking for:
Related Enchanting Festivity