Festival Dates: 20th -24thMarch
The Paro Tshechu is held every spring and is one of the most colorful and significant events in Paro Dzongkhag (district).The Tsehchu is considered a major attraction and people travel from neighboring districts to participate in the festivity. Early in the morning on the last day of the celebration the monks display a gigantic thangkha (embroidered painting) , the Guru Throngdel, inside the dzong. Thongdrols are especially impressive examples of Buddhist art and never fail to amaze viewers. They are considered so sacred that simply seeing a Thongdrol is said to cleanse the viewer of sin.
|Name of Trip
||07 Nights/ 08 Days
||20th to 24th March 2016
||Hotels and Resorts
- Day 01: Arrival at Paro
- Day 02: Paro
- Day 03: Paro
- Day 04: Paro -Punakha
- Day 05: Punakha
- Day 06: Punakha - Thimphu
- Day 07: Thimphu
- Day 08: Departure
- Experience the mesmerising colourful festivals, featuring ancient mask dances performed by trained monks.
- Explore some of the most sacred Buddhist monasteries and the ancient temples.
- Marvel at the glorious architecture of ancient times, either in evocative states of ruin, or fastidiously restored to its original glory.
- Journey through pristine nature, capturing the traverse beautiful landscapes from lush valleys to dense forests.
- Experience the beauty of the famous Taktsang Monastery also known as Tiger’s Nest, perched on a cliff 900m above the valley.
Detailed Tour itineraries are available on request as to maintain the exclusivity of the tours.
- USD 2,079 for 1 person traveller
- USD 2,009 per person for 2 person travellers
- USD 1,799 per person for group with 3 or more
What's Not Included
- Private guided Tour
- Visas for Bhutan
- Airport transfers
- Daily 3 meals (B/L/D) at designated restaurants or hotels
- Accommodation at 3 star hotel
- A qualified & licensed English-speaking guide
- An experienced driver
- A tour vehicle
- Entry fees & road permits
- Government fee, royalty, taxes & surcharges
- Mineral bottled water
- Full service & assistance before, during and after your Bhutan trip
- Travel Insurance
- Flight into Bhutan via Drukair/Bhutan Airlines (can be arranged with us)
- Luxury hotel stay
- Meals at 4-5 stars restaurants
- Tips for the guide and driver
- Alcoholic drink
- Expenditure of personal WELLNESS
Most tours are customized for private travel according to your preferences and dates. We can easily customize your Bhutan tour to spend more in the places doing the activities that you are interested in. Click below to tell us what you're looking for:
Related Enchanting Festivity